San Juan Island Adventure Package
Skip the ferry and combine the convenience of a scenic flight from Bellingham to San Juan Island for a whale watch or sea kayak tour. Bellingham is a short 15 minute flight from San Juan Island, which is the best location in the Pacific Northwest to search for orca whales. We partnered with San Juan Airlines to bring you this incredible adventure.
Per Person PRICE $275* | UNDER 2 YEARS SITTING ON LAP FREE | PLUS PORT FEES AND SALES TAX
- Views of Mt. Baker and North Cascade Mountain Range
- Stunning San Juan Island and Canadian Gulf Island Views
- Seaside Village of Friday or Roche Harbor
- See Orcas, Humpbacks, and Other Marine Wildlife
- No TSA - No Waiting in Line - Free Parking
Fly on Over for an Adventure
Fly with San Juan Airlines -- who operates on the philosophy of offering safe, simple, and exceptional service -- has a long history of serving the San Juan Islands and Pacific Northwest. Arrive in either Roche Harbor or Friday Harbor, San Juan Island just 15 minutes after take off. Enjoy the many shops and restaurants before joining a whale watch tour by vessel or guided sea kayak tour. Then, fly home in the afternoon.
|* Return flight times may vary seasonally|
|Bellingham||Sat & Sun||8 a.m.|
|Bellingham||Mon - Fri||8:30 a.m.|
|San Juan Island||Sat & Sun||6:30 p.m.*|
|San Juan Island||Mon - Fri||6:30 p.m.*|
Choose Your Adventure
Whale Watch & Wildlife Tour by Vessel -- Choose our flagship vessel the Sea Lion or our new high spead zodiac style vessel.
- 90% + peak season whale sighting succes
- See harbor seals, bald eagles, & sea lions
- Options available for families with small children
- 360° viewing deck
- On-board resertroom
Guided Sea Kayak Tour -- Expereince the Salish Sea from water level on a guided wildlife tour by sea kayak.
- Half-day or full-day guided sea kayak tour
- Family specific sea kayak tours available
- See harbor seals, bald eagles, star & jelly fish
- Highly trained naturalist guides
- No previous expereince required!